2) Put the spinach in a large colander and pour over 1-2 kettles of boiling water to wilt. Allow to drain for a few mins, then squeeze out as much excess water as possible. Chop, put in a bowl and beat in the ricotta and lemon zest.
3) Using a sharp knife, cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast & use your fingers to make a little pocket. Spoon the mixture into the 4 breasts. Rub with 2tsp of oil. Then arrange the chicken in a roasting tin.
4) Put the vegetables on another tray and drizzle with the remaining oil.
5) Bake the chicken and veg for around 30 mins, stirring the veg once. Remove when the chicken is cooked through.
6) Remove the softened garlic from the vegetables and mash it with lemon juice, then stir this with the roasted veg. Serve with the chicken.